Most corporate, commercial and administrative offices run a mixture of IT systems providing data processing and telecoms services, from accounting to stock control, sales and marketing to service operations and call centres. IT systems are vital to the provision of these services, supporting 24-7 operations, instant access to on-demand services, internet-based communications, website information, online shopping and client portals. Whether based on-site or run through off-site data centres and cloud computing, such systems require the highest levels of power protection.
Office-based IT systems requiring power protection can include: network servers, telephone systems (run as a standalone or a software-based application on a server), desktop PCs, printers, hubs, routers and ADSL (broadband) gateways. How to provide protection for these systems depends on their distribution around the office. A central file server can be protected with a single on-line or line interactive UPS system, which can be floor standing or rack mounted. Alternatively, for IT systems spread over a larger office or multiple office area, a distributed power protection plan may be more appropriate with individual standby or line interactive UPS systems for each desktop PC and a line interactive or on-line UPS for any servers and their associated peripherals. To fully protect the server, a UPS monitoring and shutdown package could be installed to close the server down in an orderly manner when the UPS battery is exhausted.
- Lastest technologies – stand-by, line- interactive and on-line double conversion
- A wide range of UPS & Inverter from 500 VA to 800 KVA
- In-built as well as external battery option available
- Pure Sine Wave UPS & Inverter available
- Easy to install, small, light weight, compact and maintenance free
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Cold-Start Facility
- Back-up time available upto 10 hrs
- Optional Software Interface
- Full safety from short circuit, overload, unsafe voltage levels etc
- Heavy Duty Battery Charger
- Wide input range (145~280vac)
- Compatible Devices