Photovoltaic power generation is becoming more and more well known to the public. A complete photovoltaic system is composed of photovoltaic modules, inverters, brackets, cables, and other spare parts. Let’s talk about photovoltaic inverters today!
How to install photovoltaic inverter?
Notes are as follows:
1. All installation operations must be completed by professional technicians; all electrical installations must meet local and national electrical standards.
2. Installers must familiarize themselves with the instructions and undergo relevant training before they can perform installation operations.
3. Before installation, first check whether the inverter is damaged during transportation.
4. When choosing a photovoltaic inverter installation site, it should be ensured that there is no interference from other electromagnetic equipment in the surrounding area.
5. When installed under sunlight, the photovoltaic modules must be covered with opaque materials or disconnected from the DC side circuit breaker before electrical connection can be made, otherwise the photovoltaic array will generate dangerous voltage and cause electric shock accidents.
6. Before installing the inverter, check whether the model and specification meet the environmental requirements.
7. Avoid unnecessary circuit board contact when installing the inverter to prevent static electricity from damaging the equipment.
8. After the inverter is installed, the inverter can be connected to the grid only after obtaining the permission of the local power department and confirming that all electrical connections have been completed.
9. Heed and obey the warning signs on the product.
10. Before operation, perform an initial visual inspection of the equipment for damage or other hazardous conditions.
11. Pay attention to the hot surface of the inverter. Reserve enough space for heat dissipation during installation.
How to choose the installation location of photovoltaic inverter?
Notes are as follows:
1. Do not install the inverter in direct sunlight, otherwise it may cause the internal temperature of the inverter to rise, and the inverter will derate to protect the internal components; or even cause inverter temperature failure due to excessive temperature.
2. The selected installation site should be strong enough to support the weight of the inverter for a long time.
3. The ambient temperature of the selected installation site is -25~40°C, and the installation environment is clean.
4. The ambient humidity of the selected installation site does not exceed 85%, and there is no condensation.
5. The installation height and space of the inverter should meet the observation data and maintenance.
6. The installation base is solid and easy to fix the inverter. All in all, the photovoltaic inverter directly affects the overall efficiency of the photovoltaic power generation system, and its installation matters cannot be ignored, and professional operation is required to ensure the best working condition of the photovoltaic inverter.