Power protection solutions for hospitals, healthcare and medical applications focus on the highest levels of electrical power security and reliability. Without a secure power plan, IT systems can fail and within a healthcare environment this can lead to data errors covering patient records, appointments, stock control and resource allocation. From an electrical perspective poor site facilities and intermittent electrical power can lead to issues with patient treatment including x-ray and MRI scans, incubators, kidney dialysis, respiratory and operating theatre systems.
For a hospital and healthcare environment, MUST can design and install power protection solutions to protect IT systems, assist with patient care operations and reduce energy usage costs.
- Lastest technologies – stand-by, line- interactive and on-line double conversion
- A wide range of UPS from 500 VA to 800 KVA
- Pure Sine Wave UPS & Inverter available
- Single Phase / Three Phase UPS
- Extended runtime with external battery
- Built-in automatic bypass
- True on-line topology
- Cold Start function for starting from batteries
- DC start & Automatic self-diagnostic function
- High input power factor
- IGBT Module and Latest PWM Technology
- Smart Computer Interface
- Full safety from short circuit, overload, unsafe voltage levels etc